Bellaire Arts & Crafts Festival
The Bellaire Culture and Arts Board is hosting the popular "Arts and Crafts Festival" at Paseo Park on Saturday, November 12th; perfect timing for the start of the Holiday Season!
Bellaire Arts & Crafts Festival is a juried show. Vendor application will open on June 1, 2022 (a link will be posted on this page) and you will be notified in early August if your application is accepted to participate in the festival. Early Bird vendor booth fees are $100 and due by September 15, 2022. After September 15 the booth fees will increase to $125. You can mail or bring a check to Bellaire City Hall, 7008 S Rive Ave, Bellaire, TX 77401 but they must be received by September 15 for the $100 fee. This year you can also pay by credit card.
- Participating exhibitors are responsible for collecting and paying current city and state sales tax for all sales made during the show, which is a total of 8.25%.
- All vendors will be assigned a booth number. Load in will start at 7am and you must be set up by 9:45am. If bringing multiple cars park one car and unload the other near your booth then go park that car and bring over the second car to unload. This will allow enough room for everyone to unload near their booth.
- Each artist must supply their own 10’ x 10’ clean tent properly weighted on all each of the four corners with 25 lb. tent weights. Weights should not extend into pedestrian traffic areas or cause trip hazards. Exhibit space is approximately 10’ x 10’.
- BACF will offer 100% refunds before September 15 and 50% refunds between September 15 and October 13. No refunds will be given after October 13. Refunds are issued by check and will be mailed to the artist's address provided in the application. All refund requests must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief explanation for cancelation.
- Show will be held rain or shine unless the City of Bellaire deems it as unsafe to have the festival.