Camp Paseo 2017
Camp Paseo Ages 5-12 Camp Paseo is a diverse camp that offers arts, crafts, sports skills, games, hobbies, and swim instruction in this recreation oriented camp. Special programs, team and individual sports such as golf, baseball, soccer and basketball as well as field trips add to a wide variety of activities. Daily drop off at the Bellaire Recreation Center.
- Resident Camp Paseo Registration Form 2017
- Non Resident Camp Paseo Registration Form 2017
- Camper Health History Form
- Camper Healthcare Recommendation
- For online registration please click here
- Session 1: May 30- June 16
- Session 2: June 19- July 7
- (No camp July 4)
- Session 3: July 10 - July 28
- Post Camp: July 31- August 4
- 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Before and After Camp Care available for additional fee
- Before care - 7:30 a.m. - 8 a.m.
- After - 3:30 - 5:30 p.m.
Fee Per 3 Week Session
- Res $440 NRes $490
- Before Care: Res $20 NRes $30
- After Care: Res $45 NRes $60
Fee - Post Camp
- Res $150 NRes $165
- Before Care: Res $5 NRes $10
- After Care: Res $15 NRes $20
Refunds will be given (minus $50 withdrawal fee) only if cancellation is made one month prior to start of session.
Parents and guardians may only register children who reside in their household. For special considerations, you must contact Ryan Smith prior to registration at 713-662-8116.
Scheduled PaymentsA $50 deposit is required for each session of camp registered for scheduled payments. You must register in person for scheduled payments.
Scheduled Payments Due Dates:
Session 1: May 1
Session 2: May 22
Session 3: June 12
Deposits Are Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable
The deposit is applied toward your balance. Total session balance must be paid in full one month before the first day of each camp session. If you fail to pay the full balance, your spot may be cancelled without notice. In order to assure a full refund for camp (minus the deposit or $50 cancellation fee) cancellation must be made one month in advance.