The City of Bellaire has contracted instructors that teach Personal Training programs by appointment. If you are interested in personal training, please reach out to an instructor below!
If you are interested in teaching a program in the City of Bellaire, please reach out to Grant Haynes at 713-662-8282 or Email Grant Haynes
Bellaire Premier Personal Training and Wellness Coaching with Jill Schoeffler
Jill is a certified personal trainer with the ACSM and a certified group fitness instructor with the AFAA. She believes that fitness and health are a positive way of living that enhance who we are, how we feel and how we act and react to others and ourselves. She works with anyone who wants to improve their health and fitness levels - no matter where they are in their current walk of life. Seniors, recent mothers, workout aficionados, pickleball enthusiasts and those with special needs are a sample of her current client base.
The result for each client is a personalized program that improves strength, balance, confidence, and mood in addition to tackling the short- and long-term goals expressed by the client.
- Several exercise methods are employed from traditional strength training to functional and restorative conditioning.
- A variety of equipment is utilized - dumbbells, resistance bands, balancing devices, TRX, battle ropes, yoga and stretching aides, and more!
- Sessions last for 50-55 minutes.
- Pricing is $70 for an individual or $100 for a couple/buddy session.
- Sessions can be held in person, online or a combination.
- Sessions also include health and wellness coaching with accountability as directed by the client.
- Jill Schoeffler can be reached directly by phone at (832) 489 - 8212, or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Personal Training with Leah Freeman
Leah Freeman is a highly sought-after Women's Fitness Professional with specialized degrees and certifications in both Fitness and Women's Health and Wellness! All of the traditional exercise components are available in her knowledge base and even more awesome is her ability to focus on all of those protocols specifically unique to WOMEN!
- Breast Cancer Recovery Exercises
- Functional Training for Seniors
- Meditative Yoga / Pilates
- Osteoporosis Preventative Exercises
- Pelvic Floor and Core Strengthening
- Repetitive Stress / Strain
- Stretch Therapy
- All traditional toning / cardio exercises
The 30 minute sessions are personally crafted to meet YOUR specific health and exercise needs while at the same time keeping the importance of time efficiency in mind for your busy schedule! In-person and online/virtual options are available.
Pricing per 30 minute session
Individual Private Session: $60
Small Group Session: $50/person
Contact Leah Freeman at 713-303-3565 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!