What is the fee for a copy of a crash report?  

If the crash occurred in the City of Bellaire, visit the Bellaire Police Department at 5110 Jessamine, Mon-Fri, 8 am-5 pm. Crash reports may also be requested by mail. The fee to pickup the report at the police department is $6.00 payable by cash, check, or money order only.  Reports are also available online from the Texas Department of Transportation.

How do I get a copy of an accident report from the Houston Police Dept.?
Call 713-308-8500

How do I obtain an alarm permit from the City of Bellaire? 
Alarm permits can be obtained at the Bellaire Police Department, 5110 Jessamine, Bellaire, Tx 77401 Mon-Fri  8am to 5pm. Call 713-662-8107 for more information. The fee is $65.

Where is the City Animal Pound located? 

The city animal pound is located at 4337 Edith St. at the rear of the Public Works complex.

Where is the City of Bellaire Municipal Court? 

Municipal Court is located at the Public Safety Building, 5110 Jessamine St. Bellaire, Texas 77401 Telephone number 713-662-8105

I have an unpaid traffic citation from the City of Bellaire court, whom do I contact?  

City of Bellaire Municipal Court 713-662-8105

Where is the closest office to renew my license registration, transfer a vehicle title etc?  
Harris County Tax Office, 6000 Chimney Rock, Houston, TX 77081.

My vehicle was towed from within the City of Bellaire, how do I get more information?  
Call the Bellaire Police Department at  713-668-0487. If your vehicle was towed from private property there should be signs posted on the property providing a telephone number for you to call.

How do I find out if someone is in the Bellaire City jail?  

Call the Bellaire Police Department at 713-668-0487.

How do I find out if someone is in the Harris County jail?  
Visit Harris County Jail Information.

How do I find out if someone is in the City of Houston jail?  

Call 713-731-5300 or visit Harris County Jail information.

My dog is missing or in the animal pound, whom do I call?  
Call the Bellaire Police Department at 713-668-0487

I need a permit to have a parade, race, or other event, who do I contact?

Contact Community Development, 7008 South Rice Ave.  713-662-8243.

My group would like a tour of the Police Department, whom do I contact?
Contact Officer Chase Liccketto at 713-662-8296.

How do I place my home on vacation house watch? 
House watches are accepted for residents that will be gone a minimum of 3 days, a maximum of 30 days, and only when no one at all will be staying at the residence. Download the vacation house watch request form at House Watch Program.

Can I renew my drivers license online?  
Go to the Texas DPS website.

How to I obtain a concealed handgun permit?  
Go to the Texas DPS License to Carry site.

I need my fingerprints taken, where do I go?  
Visit Fingerprint Service on our webpage.

How do I obtain a clearance letter to travel to another country, for immigration, or other purposes? 
Come by the Bellaire Police Department and request a clearance letter. You must be a current or former Bellaire resident.  Houston residents should obtain clearance letters from the Houston Police Department.

How do I find out if a registered sex offender lives in my neighborhood?  
Visit the Texas Sex Offender Registry.

What is the process for evicting a tenant?  
Go to the Harris County Justice of the Peace precinct where the property is located.  Visit http://www.jp.hctx.net/.

How do I contact the Houston Police regarding an accident or incident that occurred in the City of Houston?  
Call 713-884-3131. Call 911 if it is an emergency.

How do I report an abandoned vehicle located on a public street?  
Call the Bellaire Police Department at 713-668-0487.

How do I report an abandoned or junked vehicle located on private property?
Call Community Development-Code Enforcement at 713-662-8237.

My car was repossessed, who do I call?  
Call your lender or lien holder.

What is the speed limit in Bellaire? 
Speed limits vary by street and are marked with speed limit signs. In residential areas the speed limit is 30 mph unless otherwise posted.

How do I get information about crime on my street or crime in Bellaire?
Contact Officer Chase Liccketto at 713-662-8296 or check the Crime Information and maps section of the Bellaire Police Department webpage or visit Spot Crime.

Who do I contact to hire an off duty officer for an event?  

Contact Capt. T. Hefferin at 713-662-8263.

Who do I contact regarding child safety seat installation?  
Contact Officer Chase Liccketto at 713-662-8296.

What is the telephone number to the Houston Police Department?  

Does the City loan out animal traps? 

Yes, contact the Bellaire Police Department at 713-668-0487 to request a trap. Note: the City does NOT dispose of any animals trapped.

Does the City require I register my dog? 
Yes. Come to the Bellaire Police Department at 5110 Jessamine. Please bring proof of your pet's vaccination. There is no cost for registration. NOTE: The City does NOT register cats.